Monday, May 14, 2007

If you have a dog or cat...

Sorry for the unrelated post, but this blog seems to get a fair number of readers and this is an important message. If you have a dog or cat, please take a look at this list of foods that are poisonous for them. My dog Vinny got into a bag of raisins last week. We had no idea that raisins were toxic to dogs. He spent five days in the hospital due to acute renal (kidney) failure and finally died on Thursday. He was only 2 1/2 years old. He was one of the best friends I've ever had and I miss him terribly. I'm just hoping that more tragedy can be prevented by sharing his story. If you have pets, take a look at the list so you don't have to go through what we went through last week.



PS - Don't miss Mark's Holocross post below.

Labels: , , , ,